Really headache for this two jobs
F.O.S and Bee Cheng Hiang.
Suddenly this two jobs want to meet me on 22 Dec that is next Monday.
My mom ask me to postpone the F.O.S job to Tuesday and ask me to attend the meeting of BCH on Monday at Pulau Tikus.
F.O.S assistant supervisor agree and let me go on Tuesday.
My cousin is Ex BCH worker and told me many things about BCH.
Exspecially the Supervisor-Miss Lee
Most of my friends ask me go to BCH and work.
But I scare I tak larat.LOL
After listen to cousin advice.
I will make my last decision on next Monday after BCH meeting.
Hope I can make a smarter choice.=]
Went to cousin house today
And third auntie teach us to cook 汤圆and also 搓汤圆.
Haha.And I also have a bowl of tom yam mee that given by others from SIAM.
We watched the DVD that my another cousin take part in the cooking competition at Singapore call <至尊厨王>.And he is in TV!!Wow!!
We are proud of you man.=]
Tomorrow is my last day of work.Learnt many things in this two weeks and also knew many new friends there.Thank You.I really appreciate it.
I think that's all for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment