Actually is I can't online and not I don't want to.(Its great to me.=D)
Why?
Firstly,my mom didn't pay the bill and I think is she don't want to.
Second,my first form six exam just passed.Guess how 'well' I done.
IT'S TOTALLY SUCKSSS!!
Finally I went to Tanjung for MUET.Ya,I like his style of teaching.ha!
Luckily Pei Nee,She Khim and Ling Ling was there.haha
Went to school for PPS AGM and Koperasi meeting today.
Get a new shirt and an old shirt too.lols.
Reached home about 11.30am.Then car practical at 1pm.
Lying on bed but fall asleep.And uncle waited me for about 15min.Really paiseh.==
Car Test on next Friday.And last practice on next Wednesday.
Still wondering whether wanna skip school and go for practice on Thursday.
Should I?lols.
Received some msg from friends.
'Want go pcfair?'
Anyway,I refused to.Lazy ma.
Ohya,Peace Run tomorrow.
Honestly,not into running mood.
Just look for that stupid cert.==
To Hooi Li,
Get well soon!
That's all.
Don't read if its too long for you.
I don't mind.
Raining&Tiring day.
No comments:
Post a Comment