Tuesday, September 01, 2009

School Reopen

Done nothing during this school holidays.
Haiz..Fully wasted.
Should start my studies now.-.-
Form Six is totally not a honey moon year man.zzz

I saw this cute little boy in Vegetarian Restaurant.
He is sooo cute and eat much.He can eat by himself and no need his parents to feed.wow!
I curi take photo.Damn scare his dad saw it.When I wanna capture his photo,his mom walk out from toilet.==
Anyway,he is sooooooo cute la.XD
Wonders why my sis like animal so much.She kinda membela one cat.
And i hate the cat!'geng ciak' mia cat.==
Price up of petrol.
What a big present after merdeka.Start from 1 September 2009.
The newly introduced RON95 price up to RM1.80.
And RON97 has been upgraded as a premium product and its price has increased from RM1.80 to RM2.05.
*Claps claps*
31 August 2009
Happy Merdeka Day!
Selamat Menyambut Hari Merdeka!
国庆日快乐!

Yes!Full tank!-.-
This is what I done during Merdeka Day.Pump petrol.
P/S:Streamyx sucks!

Happy Merdeka Day!

No comments: