Saturday, March 06, 2010

Glee Season One

Went to school for Co-op meeting just now.
I thought Hooi Li not yet reach,so I decided to wait for her in front of the Bilik Mesyuarat.
Who knows?she text me:We already in Bilik Mesyuarat.
LOL!
First time attend the meeting,as a committee of Sixth form Co-op.
Saw our headmistress,a few teachers and some other lower forms committee.
Meeting ended at 12.30pm.

Went to Gurney after that.Wanted to buy movie tickets.
'Alice in the Wonderland'.
Again,no tickets.FULL for today and also tomorrow.
=___________________________=

Went to Padini,bought 2 polo shirts.
Signed up for the member card.
Paid RM15 and get RM10 Cash Voucher.

Next station,Popular bookstore.
Saw some Popular Book Fair ex-colleagues.
But I don't even go and say 'hi' to them.lol.
买了许友彬的新书
《小黄鹂鸟》
Gonna read it after exam.I think.:)
Look!! I bought this!!

Glee Volume 2 is coming soon.

If you buy in Popular,then you will get 20% debate!!
Strongly Recommended!!! By me.=DD

While on the way back home,bike suddenly cant move in the middle of the road.
Luckily is small road,not big road yet.
Why cant move?Because my bike lack of petrol already.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Push my bike to One Stop then walk to Shell.Wanted to buy some petrol.
I walk into the shop and don't know which one is petrol.loollll.
(Because mostly I pump straightly one.)
Thank god got one foreign worker help me,He asked me to buy at the cashier counter.(For the tin)
Paid RM10.50 for RM4 petrol,RM1.50 for F&N laychee drink and RM5 for the deposit of the tin(to fill in petrol).LOL!!

To my lovely mommy:
I think I can solve my problem by myself already.
YES,I CAN.
At least I didn't call daddy come and help me when I lack of petrol!!
LOL!
I want to be independent.=)

No comments: