Mom was talking to cousin sister and prepare for lunch.
My mind ask me to wish my mom.But I still thinking whether wanna use Chinese or English 'version'.TEHH
At last. Happy Mother's Day!
Mom replied:Thank you! No present for me ah?
I says:I have no present for you wor.haha
But still.Cannot finish the pass years question.-.-
Accompany Stephy to buy a Mother's days cake.
Suddenly wanna buy something for grandma.
So decided to buy a cake for her. :)
Left one is my grandma and the right one is my grandma aunt.lol
Went to dinner with daddy,mom,sister and brother.
Got the 'family feel'. Especially daddy. Because he seldom go out dinner with us.
Anyway.Happy Mother's Day!!
P/S:I think my mom jealous when I buy a cake for grandma but not for her! lol
P/S:I think my mom jealous when I buy a cake for grandma but not for her! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment