Good morning world, Im awake. lol
One thing,I didn't went for countdown at all yesterday night.
Just spent my time on bed. hahaha
Anyway,gonna update about yesterday post. :)
Went to Queens with Kek,WeiShen,CheeYang,Fong Ling and Valen.
Bought 3 T-shirt from Brands Outlet and one skinny pant from Forever 21 !
OH BABY,I LIKE ITTTT !! HAHA


Look at Barbie ! :)

Nando's Hot Peri-peri flavour. XD
Gonna buy this dress soon,I think. :))
Kitschen rocks!ha!
P/S: I miss my bike !! GAHHHH !!!
One thing,I didn't went for countdown at all yesterday night.
Just spent my time on bed. hahaha
Anyway,gonna update about yesterday post. :)
Went to Queens with Kek,WeiShen,CheeYang,Fong Ling and Valen.
Bought 3 T-shirt from Brands Outlet and one skinny pant from Forever 21 !
OH BABY,I LIKE ITTTT !! HAHA
Kitschen rocks!ha!
P/S: I miss my bike !! GAHHHH !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment