Monday, March 02, 2009

Genting Trip

Went to Genting on Friday night.One word-RUSH.LOL Waiting for the bus.

Genting Starbucks
My sis


Night View from our room.Luckily this time can see tiok view.haha
First World Plaza
Hoho.Bowling.But mom say go back Penang play.T.T

It was fun wey!


Going to play this!
I will never play this!!!
The Clowns.When my sis want a dog shape balloon.
She always play that..zz
My sis want to play this.Fun meh?She say fun.zz
Again..My sis force me to play this with her.
Second day.

Breakfast at Hainan Kitchen.Soooo many people there.
Our breakfast.Eat till half.Sis stomachache pulak.So sent her back to hotel rest.
After that,me and my bro went to outdoor theme park.XD
The Flying Dragon.Hohoho.Syok.We sit the first seats.XD
Back of us.

My bro.He say he pening after play this.But I like it!!
Waiting for the people.

Hoho.Screaming.Ahhhhhh.Flying without wings.LOL
The kid that wanna join us play.
His sister-Karen.They are from Melaka.
Malaysia's 1st roller coaster.Cyclone.
The Pirate Ship.We wonder why all of them screaming.Its just goyang what.But when we play it.OMG.I am that one who screaming most loud!!Arhhhhh
Got people muntah so the worker wash it.LOL.I also nearly muntah.



When they are playing..

Going up...




Flying Dragon again.Before we go back to lobby meet mom.


Bye Bye~~Karen and her bro.Sorry I dont know her bro what name.Even my bro play the F1 car with him also he didnt ask for that..=.=

No comments: