Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Resign

Today is my last day for working at FOS.
Quite sad for resign and feel happy to further my study.=]
Result is going to release soon.
NERVOUS SI!!!!
Its time to make the right decision.Either form 6 or college.
Everything is depends to my result.
To myself:
Choosing the right course is very very important man.
So please think it carefully.And please take it serious and study hard!!!
DON'T PLAY PLAY!
To my FOS colleagues:
Thank You for take care of me so far.
Really appreciate it.
Thank You so much.
Ex specially Annese(My department supervisor)
She is the one who most take care of me.And also Steven.
I had learnt quite many things for you.Haha.
I WILL NEVER FORGET ALL OF YOU!
FRIENDSHIP FOREVER
P/S:Thanks Annese for wishing me good luck for my result.=] And please DON'T call me that day.LOL
She also ask me back to work during holidays.I says: See first la.Haha
What I am going to do tomorrow after I resign?
Going to skate with my ex colleagues.
Then after that its time to save up your money CHNG YI LIN!
LOL..
This is the list that I need to do after resign:
1. Clean up my room.(The MOST important eh)
2.Bank in my cheque.
3.Look up for the further information for colleges.
4.Attend the Open Day of Colleges.
5.Make a right decision and study hard.
6.Save money for car driving lesson.
Lastly,GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

No comments: