Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bengkel Keselamatan Jalan Raya

Woots.Finally I have something to update.haha
Woke up early in the morning today.Planned to buy a KFC burger as breakfast.Who knows?Need to wait for 5 minutes?Sorry I have no time to wait..so bye.LOL
Bengkel Keselamatan Jalan Raya
Not many school participate in this bengkel.Just a few school like Chung Ling,Penang Free School,Sacred Heart,Chung Hua and CDK.
Quite fun..Ex specially the station game part.But I hate the mix juice part..10 ingredients add up together..eeewww...
After change with other people.finally we are get into same group.XD So many 'scary' accident video..== I helped my friend won this.A bicycle helmet.This is the most 'geng' prize among all!!HAHAThis is what I won after answering the stupid quiz..LOL
The third place team. We are the 1st runner up..We thought we can get champion.LOL
Only one guy in our group.He currently studying in Chung Hwa.A good swimmer!
(Blame the guy that helped us took this group photo,so blur!)
We won this 3 things.=).Forgot to take the champion team photo,because we are busying taking photos of our prizes..LOL
Berhati-hati di Jalan Raya!LOL
Gurney after that,went to Kim Gary for lunch.
My ice lemon tea.My friend's Pork Chop In Black Pepper.
Sony fair at gurney.


Watched 17 again..For me the movie was ok only.. Car practical~~Parking

Will be continue my car practical on this coming Thursday and Saturday.

GAMBATEH!

No comments: