Thursday, June 04, 2009

New Job

Today was like boring?
Received Cyang message at 6 something I think..
He ask us whether wanna go to Gurney?And pasar malam after that.
Mana tau he...
He is person who suggested and also the person who wanna cancel?
I was like 'OMG?WTH'?
After that went to pasar malam..met Milk,Phaik Hoon,and also others ..=)

My ex-classmate suddenly offer me a job..promote the contact lens eyedropper..12pm-9pm and RM 60 per day.
Start on this weekends and also next weekends only...total up just 4 days
And next Saturday I need to go back to school for activity..So still in consideration..but I think mostly I will go for it..LOL

Feels like many things need to 'settle'..==
ok,list out here
1)Confirm about the job..
2)Confirm about the bengkel traffic thing..since I want to work..
3)Do all the assignments and homework
4)Find a MUET tuition
5)Car practical
Cheh..5 only..LOL..
P/S: Drink Vodka today!!My first try..XD
That's all.Nights.

No comments: