First of all.I wanna share something.That is I finally reached karma 100 in plurk.
Plurk for over than 1 year.And FINALLY.gahhh
Just back from work and night market with Steven.Louis not joining us.==
He bought so many foods.And he is so thinnn and i don't think he can finish all by himself.
Thanks for the Char Hor Fan ya.XD
Syah called me to fold the clothes on the promotion table.I remember that time already 9.50pm.
He somemore say no finish then everyone have to wait until 10.30pm just can back home.
WALAO EHHHHHHHHH.He aspect I can finish in 10 minutes?
=________=
Full day tomorrow and going to Paradise Beach with my colleagues.
They plan to do a small bbq party at there.Plus countdown for Christmas.lol
Okay la.finally got something special.Compare to last year.HAHA
Ohya.I hope I can exchange tiok something expensive for tomorrow exchange Christmas present event.lmao!
Yeah!!Not working on Christmas and going for steamboat with my primary school ex-classmates.
Small gathering there.Thanks to Mabel and Jess!!For inviting me and organizing it.=D
Cant wait to see you guys!!
Stay tuned for more photos.=)
To:Santa Claus,
Can you make my wishes come true?
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!
Nights people.
No comments:
Post a Comment