Start of 2009,I work.
Work and work and work.
Earned a lots of money.
Get my first Nike shoes and Adidas bag.
Fall in love with branded.
Mid of 2009,I back to school again.
Wearing different 'type' of school uniform.
Studied in different school.
Started my lower 6.
Until now.end of 2009.
Ended my lower 6.
Did nothing.
Return everything to teacher.
Sigh!
End of 2009.
School holidays started.
I back to work.Same.F.O.S again.
(Plus Popular book fair Cashier job.First time be a cashier.XD)
Back to there again after 1 year.
Was in Mens department.(last year in Ladies department)
Under different department head.feels the difference.
And one thing. I feels the beauty of money.=.=
2010 is the most important year for me.
The year I am sitting for STPM.
And tomorrow is the first day of the year.
New year and New wish list.
1. Earn and save money to buy a laptop.My own one.lol
2. Do well in STPM. Get 4 flat.-.-
3. Study hard and hard and hard and hard.
4. Love my family more.I almost spend all my times with friends more than family.
5. Have a trip on end of the year. Anywhere also can.=)
Happy New Year Eve to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment