Thursday, April 07, 2011

Blogger

Say Hi to Blogspot !!
I am backkkk to the world of Blogging again, after 3 months. lol
Ermm, I get to started my first 'Office' job ever, in a small accounting firm.
I thought I can learn quite a lot from there. But who knows ? There's so little. sigh
RM 600 of salary per month, every monday to friday, from 9.30am until 6.30pm. Its same rate for OT. Means its still RM 3.75 per hour.
@#%$^&^&#$%$# !!! -__________-
Okay, fine. I dont want to talk about this anymore. There's a lot of complement on my Facebook's wall. lol. I am sorry about that.
Feel like sharing some photos in my new phone now, due to I dont own a camera. ==
Gonna save hardly for that. :(

Genting Trip - 13032010

We can actually pass through this door. the left one. XDSeriously I cant finish it on my own. ==

Random ~
I made it ! Cheesecake. weee
This is awesome !! TRANSPARENT night cream! lol

Nights. Gonna sleep now. Hope everything is good tomorrow. XD
Fridays rock !!

No comments: