Sunday, April 24, 2011

Vogue for Virtue

Happy Weekends guys !
Sunday always reminds me of Monday. I hate Monday !
Gonna listen to the Japanese tape later, due to my boss asked me to do so.
Just in case he gonna test me on tomorrow. lol.
Ohya, I changed my job, currently working in MWE Plaza.
In case you dont know where is it, UPR know gua ? lol
I am working as an Administration Assistant in a Trading Company. New stuff for me, and lots of things to learn.
Anyway, I am gonna try to best to handle this job !!

Went to Queensbay with mom and cousins, of course and also her son, Li Zhou.
Her son is annoying. lol
And sure, for the Charity Fashion Show too. They invited some Models and celebrity for this.
And,I saw Amber Chia and I tell you,

SHE IS GORGEOUS !! ;)

No comments: