Hello blogger,
it has been long time since my last update.
ok, I am gonna write more.. about the month before enter University.
As my cousin sis's husband told me, (he is a original Perlis-lang) hehe
Perlis is a such a nice place to study, ZERO entertainment. omgg
Anyway, I am satisfied for all of this. Thank god. :)
Firstly, thing I should done before enter to University..
- Penang Government scholarship - done
- Open a saving account and pay for fees of first sem - done
- Shop for laptop - ? any recommend ? I really have no idea about it. -.-
- Body Check up - ?
- PTPTN stuff - ?
- Some random preparation like shop for pillow and formal wear - ?
- If ... I still left some money lah. lol. I want a camera ! Normal camera will do. :)
Anything else ? lol
Okie, I am gonna chot down every single moment of University preparation. hehe
I am gonna blog out how excited am I. hahaha
Secondly, I realised that many pretty girl aka leng luis. They are all wearing contact lens with make up. And... I dont have both of this.
I also want to become pretty like them laaa. T.T (ops, they are originally pretty. ==)
Fine, I am gonna work hard on this !! Yeah !!
Gonna wake up early tomorrow for body check up tomorrow. (if I can wake up such early lah) ha !
I am gonna blog about my Tesco on my next post. Stay tune ! lol
Nights.
it has been long time since my last update.
ok, I am gonna write more.. about the month before enter University.
As my cousin sis's husband told me, (he is a original Perlis-lang) hehe
Perlis is a such a nice place to study, ZERO entertainment. omgg
Anyway, I am satisfied for all of this. Thank god. :)
Firstly, thing I should done before enter to University..
- Penang Government scholarship - done
- Open a saving account and pay for fees of first sem - done
- Shop for laptop - ? any recommend ? I really have no idea about it. -.-
- Body Check up - ?
- PTPTN stuff - ?
- Some random preparation like shop for pillow and formal wear - ?
- If ... I still left some money lah. lol. I want a camera ! Normal camera will do. :)
Anything else ? lol
Okie, I am gonna chot down every single moment of University preparation. hehe
I am gonna blog out how excited am I. hahaha
Secondly, I realised that many pretty girl aka leng luis. They are all wearing contact lens with make up. And... I dont have both of this.
I also want to become pretty like them laaa. T.T (ops, they are originally pretty. ==)
Fine, I am gonna work hard on this !! Yeah !!
Gonna wake up early tomorrow for body check up tomorrow. (if I can wake up such early lah) ha !
I am gonna blog about my Tesco on my next post. Stay tune ! lol
Nights.
No comments:
Post a Comment