HIIIII EVERYONEEE !!
It has been long time since the day I blogged.
And now, I am back !
Gonna tell you guys some good news ! XD
Taaaaadaaaaa
It has been long time since the day I blogged.
And now, I am back !
Gonna tell you guys some good news ! XD
Taaaaadaaaaa
Tahniah!
CH'NG YI LIN
Sukacita dimaklumkan bahawa anda BERJAYA
dalam permohonan kemasukan ke UniMAP bagi
Program Pengajian Lepasan STPM/Setaraf bagi Sesi Akademik 2011/2012
bagi program berikut:
IJAZAH SARJANA MUDA PERNIAGAAN (KEPUJIAN)
(PERNIAGAAN ANTARABANGSA)
I am going to Universiti Malaysia Perlis on September.
Okay, I am satisfy with the result. At least, I get the course I want. :)
Secondly, I am going to resign on next Thursday !
I just cant wait for that !!!!
Goodbyee MWE !
(PERNIAGAAN ANTARABANGSA)
I am going to Universiti Malaysia Perlis on September.
Okay, I am satisfy with the result. At least, I get the course I want. :)
Secondly, I am going to resign on next Thursday !
I just cant wait for that !!!!
Goodbyee MWE !
No comments:
Post a Comment