Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Back

Finally....
Im back to F.O.S again..
Stuff still remain the same..
Of course..supervisors also..
Morning shift today..Was raining heavily in the morning..
So mom fetch me go..I thought I will be late today..
(Since I first day back to work..seem not good to be late)
Luckily no..=)
As the same..First thing to do in the morning is
FOLD CLOTHES..LOLS
OMG..so many..maybe I long time didn't fold d..so feels like killing me..haha
Break at 2pm today..Teng suggest go to Food Court..lols
Then Steven says: Always food court food court...lets go fourth floor for economic rice..since yilin never eat before..LMAO
The economic rice there was so expensive..still prefer mamak la wey..
Cheap and delicious..=]
Dont know I always look at my watch today..
*waiting to go home*LOL
Driving school uncle missed call me..Ask when I going to practice again..
I told him I will tell him the answer after 6pm..
(Because I cant remember my shift)LOL..
Call him in mom's car..he didn't pick my phone..==
Ok..this week timetable..
Wednesday-Noon(No more pasar malam I think)
Thursday-Morning
Friday-Full
Saturday-Noon
Sunday-Full..
Two full days in a week..Haha..
Is it good thing for me??Or maybe bad..=(
Lastly..GOOD LUCK TO 贱人..HAHA..
For sitting the exam..=)
That's all..nights =)

No comments: