Received Cyang msg ask me go to Sunshine Farlim..
For his working wear..Also named as formal wear la..LOL
When I reach there he already walk one round come out d..
And told me almost is girl one.
But we still go inside and hunt for it.
He need plain,dark colour,long sleeve shirt.
It was really hard to find wey..
So we decided go to Gurney after received Chun Liang msg.
He suggested him go his shop buy.--G2000!
Reach there almost at 4.30pm..
So Cyang finally bought a shirt..quite cheap wey..RM49.50.
And it is G2000!LOL..
After bought,go and walk around at new wing there see whether got vacancy or not..
I went in to BodyGirl Shop.They just want full time promoter..
After came out from that shop..Didn't saw him d..LOL
So,walk and walk and walk..
Went to F.O.S and talk a lot with them!
Congratulation to the couples..XD
Went to MPH for that book.But they didn't have it.
So back to Popular for that book.XD
Sabrina The Teenage Witch.5 IN 1.XD
Charmed The brewing storm.But this one I bought it long time ago.
And still haven finish it.LOL
Ohya.Just sign up for Popular card.Just for the RM5 discounts!==
While went back just now.Raining heavily..Totally WET!
At night,mom nagging..Again..
I not really listen to her..
Left ear in,right ear out.LOL
OK.That's all for today.
p/s: Really wish can go for Dim Sum tomorrow.Miss it!!
Get my F.O.S salary just now.WEEEEEE
And interview for job too.I GET IT!!
Will be start on this coming Saturday..=]
No comments:
Post a Comment