Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Off Day

How do I spent my off day today??
First..woke up at 11 something near 12..LOL
Mr Valen ask me to fetch him back from school at 2.05pm..
But at last Cyang fetch him came my house...==
Ohya..went to Wei Qing house a while..for the racket.
HAHA..FINALLY I KNOW WHERE HE STAY..
But dont worry Wei Qing..I forgot the road d..LOL
After that went to Pizza Hut for brunch..
I think i am the one who ate the most just now..XD

Haha..super spicy?lmao

My mushroom soup..I like it..XD

Fetch Valen go to Forest after that..(tuition tuition XD)

Then went to NPark at 5 something..

Done nothing there..Just sit and watch both of them play tennis and ping pong.. First.

Second..LOL

After done bath..Went for supper at 10.30..
Ate the famous Hokkien Char at Air Itam..
Yummy~Between YiJun was so weird..LOL
Then McD's turn.
Ordered 2 large fries and 2 cup of sundae cup..LOL
Ok..That is about how I spent my off day today..
Morning shift tomorrow..
Good night..
Thanks Valen and Cyang for the treat..XD

No comments: